SAN FRANCISCO, NOVEMBER 8, 2022 -- Zentist today announced a partial list of speakers slated for the Winter 2023 Dental Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Bootcamp, January 11-13 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
The event is tailored to dentist entrepreneurs and dental groups with more than five practices under management.
“The vision centers around building a community of dental RCM professionals where they can help each other, learn from each other, and excel at what they do,” said Zentist’s Co-Founder and CEO Ato Kasymov. “To advance that mission, we’ve assembled an exceptional and accomplished roster of industry leaders willing to share their expertise.”
The bootcamp is presented in part by diamond sponsor Skytale Group; platinum sponsor OrthoFi; gold sponsors iCreditWorks and Planet DDS; and silver sponsors Apex Reimbursement Specialists, Change Healthcare, and Wakefield & Associates.
While more than 30 experts will take part, a partial list of speakers includes:
- Houmam Ali, COO of Guardian Dentistry Partners
- Dr. Tarek Aly, Co-Founder & COO of OrthoDent Management & Modern Smiles
- Danielle Cuthbertson, Vice President of Revenue Cycle Management for Gen4 Dental Partners
- Michelle Kosier, Vice President, RCM and Payor Operations at Lightwave Dental
- Dr. Hendrik Lai, Co-Founder and Principal Consultant at Sage Dental Consulting
- Trina McNeal, Director of Revenue Operations for Positive Impact Dental Alliance
- Donna Ramadan, Director Revenue Cycle for Great Lakes Dental Partners
- Ben Walling, Vice President of Process Design and Improvement for Sage Dental
- Sina S. Amiri, Vice President of Revenue at Zentist
- Brian Colao, CEO of Dykema
- Eric Giesecke, CEO of Planet DDS
- Harold Gornbein, Founding Partner at Apex Reimbursement Specialists
- Ato Kasymov, Co-Founder and CEO of Zentist
- Greg Mahoney, Strategic Advisor for Skytale Group
- Tom Mort, Vice President of Product Development for Vyne Dental
- Dr. Charles Moser, Dentist Entrepreneur Coach for DEO - Dentist Entrepreneur Organization
- Amol Nirgudkar, CEO of Patient Prism
- Philip Socolof, President, Healthcare Consulting Services for RevenuZation
- David Ternan, Co-Founder and CEO of OrthoFi
- Thomas Terronez, CEO of Medix Dental
For the entire roster of speakers and curriculum information, visit zentist.io/events/rcm-bootcamp-2
About The Dental RCM Bootcamp
The Dental RCM Bootcamp gathers industry leaders and revenue cycle management experts (RCM) to share their perspectives on best practices, emerging technologies, and career development. The event is tailored to dental entrepreneurs and early and mid-career professionals working in dental groups. For more information on the next bootcamp or to register, visit: zentist.io/events/rcm-bootcamp-2
At a time when dental businesses lose an estimated $2.1 billion due to legacy billing systems, Zentist leverages robotic process automation (RPA) and machine learning to place tedious dental insurance billing tasks on autopilot – notably through its Remit AI software. Remit AI decreases insurance claim denials and gets practices paid faster. Fully scalable to meet the more complex billing needs of the modern dental industry, Zentist’s software minimizes human error, maximizes insurance payout, provides advanced analytics on revenue, and improves the patient-provider relationship. To learn more, visit zentist.io.